Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Passionate Writing: Work...and Contest Question #2

Can Anything be Sadder than
Work Unfinished?
Yes!
Work never begun.
--Christina Rossetti

Fear--
Fear cripples.
Fear damages
Fear holds a person back
from accomplishing.

Excuses--
I don't have time
I have to finish this first
I have to much to do right now
I don't know how
I'm not smart enough
big enough
strong enough
important enough--
I'm too tired.

Procrastination--
Tomorrow I'll have more time
After I come back from--
vacation
the store
visiting my mother, children, family, friends, whoever--
Not today, I've got to--
practice the piano
babysit
prepare dinner--


But wait:

You may delay, but time will not, and lost time is never found again.
— Benjamin Franklin

“The really happy people are those who have broken the chains of procrastination, 
those who find satisfaction in doing the job at hand. 
They’re full of eagerness, zest, productivity. 
You can be, too.”– Norman Vincent Peale
***
Contest Question #2
REMEMBER, Two things:
  • YOU MUST ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS OF THE MONTH to be considered for the monthly prize. And...


  • You MUST check back here on the last Wednesday of the month to see if you've won. I will usually share the blog link on my Facebook author page but it's YOUR obligation to contact me here on the blog with your mailing information (or you can let me know you'll share it with email or private message on FB. 


May's First Question:
Is there a genre you totally do not like?

May's Second Question:
What makes a wonderful mother?


Don't forget to share this site!




Prizes?


A kindle copy of either one of my 
Denton and Alex Davies series: 

your choice of:
Hog Insane

OR 


Bat Crazy

(at the right side of this page, click on the link of the books to read the blurbs)

and

A Calendar/Holiday/Special Days Book
Outside

Inside

w/slot to hold notes, cards, etc.


Don't forget to share!
Have Fun!


Blessings!!





No comments:

Sunday Morning Sunshine: Autumn's Bright Blue Weather

 Autumn's Bright Blue Weather --Helen Hunt Jackson O suns and skies and clouds of June, And flowers of June together, Ye cannot rival fo...